Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Review: My Real Techniques Make Up Brushes | Blogmas Day 10

Hey,
I always find with reviews from blogs and Youtube can be a bit hit and miss. So when I decided to finally buy some Real Techniques brushes, I was so happy when I found out how much I love them. I bought the 'Starter Kit' set and 'Core Collection' set.


When I first got them, I was so excited, but didn’t really see the height. I guess I thought that if I put loads of foundations and attempted to mix it in then I’d look really different- that was not the case. I soon learned that a little product goes along way, especially with foundations, and that I needed to apply is evenly and then use the buffing brush to buff it in.

My favourite brushes from the face brushes are the buffing brush and contour brush- which I find applies my concealer amazingly.

I also feel that my eye makeup has improved so much since I’ve been using the eye brushes. I use the sleek au natural palette for my main eyeshadow choice, and applying and blending shadows is so easy now!

I don’t use the eyebrow brush, so I can’t review that particular brush, but I’m sure it is as good as the rest of the set.

Overall the brushes are so soft and easy to use. They have a price tag but it isn’t unreasonable and it is truly worth it.

I think the Real Techniques brushes are a lovely gift for Christmas, whether it is single brushes or sets, and any makeup loving person would adore them. Perfect for daughters, sisters, mothers etc, they have no age limit and are a thoughtful and unique gift idea.


So that’s my review. If you’re not 100% on if you want these or not, you’ll find thousands of other reviews on youtube or other blogs. I love them so much now and if you have them, do you like them? Which brushes are your favourites? I hope you all have a great day,

Social networking-

No comments:

Post a Comment