Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday 19 December 2014

My Travel Diary: London at Christmas | Blogmas Day19


Hey,
So I’m really excited for this post because when you read it I will finally have got off school today for the holidays. I can finally sleep in the mornings and not have to wear uniform for two weeks! Time to relax and enjoy the last few weeks of the year!

Today's post is part of my travel diary because last Saturday, my family and I went to London on our annual Christmas day out. We always go, every year, because it is so festive and everything looks so beautiful at this time of year. The shop windows are always so amazing and Christmas-y and the whole spirit of the day has become a tradition on my family's calendar. 

We visited Harrods, Hyde Park’s Winter Wonderland, Covent Garden, Trafalgar Square and also did a spot of shopping in Oxford Circus. Everything was so lovely and we also had an amazing lunch at Strada. 

Here are some of the photos I took, I hope you enjoy them.











And that’s all. I had an amazing day and if you get a chance to see London this Christmas I would really recommend it. I had an amazing day and it has made me soooo excited for Christmas. Less than a week to go now, have a wonderful day,

Social networking-

No comments:

Post a Comment