Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Christmas Party ~ Make Up Look| Blogmas Day 16


Hey,
So today I wanted to show you a makeup look I have been loving. Perfect for Christmas parties, this simple eye and lip combo will make sure you are ready for the party season. I based this look around a bold lip, using bronze/ gold tones on the eyes and a dark raspberry shade on the lips.


1.       To begin, complete your normal everyday base makeup. Today I just used concealer and powder, but you could contour and use foundation if you wanted.


2.       Next I begin on the eyes. I used the Sleek Au Natural palette to create this exact eye makeup, but you could use similar browns. I used the shade ‘Honeycomb’ all over the lid, which is a yellow toned brown.

3.       Next I take my colour infallible eyeshadow, in the shade ‘Hourglass Beige’. This is a lovely golden eyeshadow, and remember a little goes a long way with glitter shadows. I tap this all over my lid, on top of ‘honeycomb’.

4.       Now I take the shade ‘Conker’ which is a shimmery brown and I apply this to my crease. I blend the three eyeshadows together to create a smoky eye look.  

5.       Take an eyeliner of your choice and create a small cat eye look. I kept the flick quite subtle because, for me, this look is all about the lip colour. I also apply a bold mascara, and I choose to use my Benefit They’re Real mascara. This one is amazing for parties because it lasts a long time and makes my lashes look almost false.


6.       Now I move onto lips. I choose to moisturise my lips with my Nivea lip butter in the flavour macadamia and vanilla. Then I choose not to line my lips but go straight in with the lipstick. I love this lipstick shade because it is so wintery but is different to the more common bright red or dark red lips. This warm raspberry is shade 30 from the Kate Moss lipstick range and I adore it!


And that is the Christmas look I have created this year. I hope you liked it and will may be try it out for one of your Christmas parties! I really enjoy making these types of posts, and I hope you enjoy reading them as well! I hope you have an amazing day- only 9 days till Christmas! 

Social networking-

No comments:

Post a Comment