Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Looking Back at 2014

Hey,
So it’s a new year soon and 2015 is in the near future now. I decided it was the perfect time for a reflection of 2014 and time for me to share my plans for 2015 and mydaisychaincloset.

It’s been an amazing year, and I really have loved it. I feel 2014 was the true beginning of this blog and it’s been such a privilege to write for you. I feel my writing and photography has all improved and hopefully my posts have got even bigger and better. Blogmas was really enjoyable too, although a struggle, and a great way to end the year. If you have any thoughts on my posts last year, or anything like that, just let me know in the comments because you are the best way I can learn and better myself.


I hope 2015 will hold great things for this blog too. I’ve got a few new ideas to play about with, and I think a few of the series I created last year will also re-appear! I have decided that in order to keep the quality of my blog posts, and reliability of them fluent, I will keep to my current two posts a week schedule. However I have decided to change my upload day from Wednesday to Thursday, so posts will be Thursdays and Sundays!


I am currently holding a Q&A over on my Q&A page, where you can ask questions anonymously and it only takes a few seconds! You can ask me anything, as there isn’t a theme, so if you have anything about fashion, makeup, blogging etc just head over! I hope your new year’s all begin well and you have an amazing start of January! I think 2015 is going to be great!


Social networking-

1 comment: