Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday 14 December 2014

My Top Winter Nail Polishes | Blogmas Day 14


Hey,
SO I wanted to begin with saying that I’m sorry! Today’s post is late because I was really unorganised and managed to get behind. Well at least I got it up before the day was out, today I want to talk about my favourite winter nail polishes. I love painting my nails, and the warmer darker shades are some of my favourite so here are my top 5.

I know the majority of these polishes are from Barry M but that is for two reasons, 1- the brand is amazing and I’m nearly always impressed with every colour I use and 2- the price is always so much more affordable than other brands!


The first shade I have been loving is a classic that I love ever year and always turn back to. This warm brown shade called ‘mushroom’ is from the original Barry M nail paint range. It matches all winter outfits and for just £2.99, it’s a must-have.

The second shade is a gorgeous warm mossy khaki green. I love this shade because it is an alternative the normal navys, burgundys or purples. It is from the Gelly BarryM nail polish range, so is thicker than the nail paint, and is £3.99. The shade is ‘cardamom’.

The third colour is my most recent purchase, a matt dark red called ‘crush’. The berry colour is so popular at this time of year and I am addicted to it as well. This is the first time I have ever tried a matt polish and I like how it is different. Its £3.99 from BarryM, and the colour is one I’m sure every nail polish lover will love.

The fourth is one that is so festive but could be used all year round. This party-season silver glittered polish from SEVENTEEN, is my favourite glitter polish ever. With silver and holographic specs throughout, you can use the shade as a topcoat or as an opaque polish. It is one of the brand’s ‘quicker slicker colour’ polishes that are just £2.99- so a great price!

The fifth is another glitter polish and this glitter is made up of different sized specs of blue, pink, silver, gold and a few others too. I think it is so pretty and would look so cute on top of a black or white. It’s the shade ‘atlantis’ from BarryM’s Aquarium collection and is £3.99. If you’re a glitter-polish lover than take a look at this range because there is a great variety!


And that’s all! I love all these colours but if you have any other winter recommendations then please let me know. I hope you all have a wonderful evening, Christmas is just around the corner now,

Social networking-

No comments:

Post a Comment