Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Christmas Tag | Blogmas Day 17

Hey,
So today I planned for a Christmas Q&A but I didn’t get enough questions, so I decided to do another Christmas tag instead! I would love for you to do it to so I tag all my readers. I found this tag on Katie’s blog Can I Borrow That Top and loved it. I love this blog so much so if you haven’t already, go over and see her blog because it’s definitely one of my favourites to read!


1. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
It’s so hard to pick just one thing but I have chosen the festive feeling everyone shares at this time of the month. Everyone smiles just that bit more and, when everyone shares this precious feeling, the stresses of life seem to disappear.

2. Giving or receiving presents?
Definitely giving. I get so overexcited before Christmas with presents for my friends and family. First I stress over ideas, then I am gleeful when buying and then I spend hour’s wrapping- I have a bit of a wrapping obsession.  

3. Real or fake tree?
We always get a real one if we can because it looks that bit nicer and it always smells incredible!

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
I’m taking this as someone that I am not buying for and would like to, because it makes more sense to me, so I would say Jodi Ann Bickley- writer of One Million Lovely Letters. If you don’t know who she is, she basically created an amazing project where she sends letters to others who seek advice, help or just a pick me up. She’s so inspirational to me and is the type of person I aim to be when I’m older. I’m not sure what I’d get her but probably something sentimental.

5. Do you open your presents in the morning or evening?
On Christmas day I open my stocking in the morning and then main presents after lunch to evening time. This is just what we traditionally do because I’m normally at home for Christmas when I wake up and then go to visit family.

6. Handmade or bought Christmas cards?
This year is the first year I haven’t handmade my family cards but sadly I ran out of time this year. I’m always late with my cards so I decided that this year I’d get them done on time and not make them myself.

7. Do you like to stay in your PJ's or dress up for Christmas?
In the morning it’s PJs and then I dress up for the actual day. We do normally stay in PJs to about 9-10 but it depends on how long it takes for us to open stockings and have breakfast I guess!

8. What is your favourite Christmas film?
I can never choose this! There are so many amazing Christmas films and they all mean and remind me of something different. I think the family favourite is National Lampoons Christmas Vacation!

9. Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes, I have made many snowmen in my life. I couldn’t last year because we didn’t actually get any snow but when we do I normally make an effort!


And that’s all for the tag! I hope you enjoyed reading my answers and all have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment