Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday 15 December 2014

MyOutfit: Christmas Jumper | Blogmas Day 15


Hey,
So today’s post is going to be a new type of series. Similar to an OOTD, I want to create a series of ‘my outfit’ posts. I basically changed the way that I was doing these types of posts because I wanted them to be more like a series and I’ve decided that I dislike the phrase OOTD! I hope you like this, you’ll be seeing a few more soon I’m sure!

My outfit today is based on how I love to wear my Christmas jumper. Everyone has a festive jumper and they are perfect for this time of year for a simple look. My jumper isn’t too tacky or in your face, but this look can work with the fashion or cheesy type.




If you were wondering, my jumper has tiny little penguins and silver snowflakes on it and I choose it because it was subtle. I wanted something that I could style more, instead of a mad 3d creation-although they are super Christmas-sy and a laugh. The jumper is so soft and the grey colour makes it very wearable.

I styled my jumper with a black skirt and opaque black tights. The tights I am wearing are actually amazing because they are fleeced inside! This makes it so much easier to wear a skirt in winter! If you are really up for a novelty Christmas then why dont you wear a festive hat like my Christmas pudding one! Mines from Primark menswear. 

I am also wearing some shoes I am seriously excited for. I am very lucky ans I was recently bought these brown Chelsea boots after having wanted a pair for MONTHS. My Primark boots have finally given up and I wanted a neater less-casual pair for this winter. I love brown boots so much and adore this style but I hesitated because I wasn’t sure I could pull them off. However I eventually decided that I really did want them and I think they look so cute with these New Look frilled socks! I cant wait to wear them again and again!


And that is my outfit today. I hoped you like this post and will consider making an outfit similar with your Christmas jumper! I am feeling so festive at the moment as I begin to count down the days and I hope you are too! Have a great Monday,

Social networking-

No comments:

Post a Comment