Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday 12 December 2014

The Clothes Show Live 2014 | Blogmas Day 12


Hey,
So on Monday this week, I had the privilege of attending the Clothes Show Live at the NEC in Birmingham for the second year running. The trip is an annual event in school as I do textiles GSCE and it is always a great day.

I love the Clothes Show Live because it involves shopping, which I love, and an incredible catwalk show. The show is always the highlight of the day, and this years did not let it down. The show includes huge designer names and acts as well as dance and music.

The star cast this year included the Xfactor band Stereokicks and Made In Chelsea celebrity Jamie Laing. We went on the Monday of the five day Clothes Show, so sadly missed a lot of other celebs and Youtubers, like Alfie, Jim and Fleur.

The clothes in the catwalk were amazing. There was a mixture of themes during the show, including daytime, winter and disco. Some of my favourite outfits were the bright, vivid colours of the New York shoppers, the stunning snow queen dress and the grey silk dress and white muff outfit.

I had an amazing time shopping at the market stalls too, picking up some Christmas presents and bargains for me to. This included the Ciate ‘Dollshouse’ nail polish gift set that retails for £18 and I got it for £5!






So I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my photos from the day, I would definitely recommend going if you ever have the chance. I will see you all tomorrow, have a great day,

Social networking-

No comments:

Post a Comment