Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday 25 January 2015

My Outfit: Lovely in Lace


Hey,
So today’s post is another instalment of ‘My Outfit’. This was actually the outfit I wore yesterday, but I loved it so much I wanted to show you. I wore this to a dressy/casual friend’s birthday meal and it was definitely something a little different for me.
This skirt was actually quite out of my comfort zone, and I’m so happy I decided to try something new. For me, my favourite thing to wear is a crop top matched with a skater skirt. This style of skirt holds the waist but is the flow-ey around the stomach. The skirt from Topshop is not like that, it is figure hugging and a straight style. I also think the lace skirt and lace cut-out on the top look fab together. I really like this look and I know that I’ll be wearing a lot when I go out for more dressy nights.
To see my post I did all about the shoes I'm wearing, just click here.





Thank you for reading, I hope you liked this outfit! For more of mydaisychaincloset, just click my links below. There you can follow me on Bloglovin’, and get updates every time I post, Google+, where you can see my activities and blog posts, Qooh.me, where you can ask any questions to me that you like-you don’t even need an account and Pinterest, where I post new boards and style inspiration. I hope you all have a great day and I’ll see you on Wednesday for my January favourites,

Social networking-

2 comments:

  1. Your dress goes really well with the chelsea boots x

    NEW POST Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete