Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday 14 December 2015

The 2015 Christmas Party Look | Day 2: 12 Days Of Blogmas


Hey everyone. So it is day 2 of the 12 days today and I decided that it was time to show you some Christmas themed outfits- starting with a festive party look. I am obsessed with this outfit and think it is perfect for the Christmas party season.


So this dress is absolutely gorgeous. This fully lace number is from New Look and puts a spin on the normal lace dress. I love the colour of this dress, it was actually what attracted me to it. It is a gorgeous navy shade and I think it is a nice colour as an alternative to the general festive shade.
This dress was a big ‘out there’ for me. I am the girl who stays far away from most fitted/ bodycon styled dresses but this dress was flattering and fitted. The double layer, which ends at the boobs, gives this dress a lovely silhouette and really made me feel confident.

Overall, I love this dress. It’s was £30 when I got it but it’s in the sale, for £22.48! I’d completely recommend it!

To complete this Christmas outfit, I added some black tights and these Primark heels.

What’s your go-to Christmas party look? I hoped you like this post, see ya all tomorrow! Much love, 
Find me on...

No comments:

Post a Comment