Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Lookbook: The Autumn Winter Edit


Hey everyone. So I am currently facing the routine of year 11- revise, work, sleep, school, revise, work… However, today I am going to put up the post that has been literally a month in the making. As one of my most popular posts is my Spring Summer Lookbook, I thought I would create a little autumn winter edit. Today I’m going to share with you four of my favourite seasonal outfits.




Pinafore

One of my favourite garments this season has been the pinafore. I have always had a thing for these slightly retro dresses but this year they’ve become much more popular- so are far more available. I got this black pinafore from Asos a little while ago and I love it. I love a lot of the a-line pinafores (I may or may not have just ordered one of those too though) but I really wanted a skater silhouette. I find these are often far more flattering on my body and they also offer a different look. I matched the pinafore with this rust and floral boxy top from New Look Petite.  To finish it off, I wore my black Autumn Bag, New Look Chelsea boots and black tights.


Tartan shirt

Another one of my favourite outfits is when I’m wearing this soft tartan shirt. This top is like wearing pyjamas, it’s so comfy and easy to wear in a casual outfit. The green tartan pattern fits perfectly with this season and, when I grab a pair of jeans, it makes autumn styling simple. The shirt is from Pull & Bear, the jeans are from Miss Selfridge.


A-line skirt

When I think of autumn and winter, I think of cosy outfits of skirts, tights and boots. This year, I have found that look with this new burgundy a-line zip pocket mini-skirt, a plain black or ribbed top, tights and my favourite brown Chelsea boots. I’ve worn this combination a handful of times and it always makes me feel really confident and happy. It’s important to wear clothes that make you feel good- and that is what this look does for me.

So there is my autumn winter lookbook for 2015. You honestly don’t know how much time and work this post has taken so I’m so happy to finally get it up! Which outfit do you like the most? I’d love to know- let’s have a chat in the comments! Much love,
Find me on...

4 comments:

  1. I really like your outfits :)

    http://invisibly-perfect.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is so nice! I love the pattern!:)
    Rosie
    xx
    www.rosiehannahblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete