Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Sharing Feedback With Other Bloggers + Reflecting | Day 11: 12 Days Of Blogmas

So with near year a whisker away and this manic 12 days of blogging nearly over, I have found myself pondering about my blog. As a blogger, one of the hardest things is to keep going and to keep putting up content you, and your readers love, so every few months, I like to take a step back and reflect on what I’m doing.


Like with EVERYTHING, I go through natural moments of loving blogging (specifically beauty/fashion/lifestyle) and absolutely hating it. Most of the time I’m fond of my hobby, but everything has its up and its downs.

Questions that I begin to ask myself, and I don’t think I’m alone on this, are things like do I still enjoy this? Do I still enjoy my content? Will I always blog?

However, it is also important to focus on good points, such as how much have I achieved? What do I still want to achieve? What are my favourite things about posts/ blogging?

The New Year also inspires me to think about my goals and aims personally and on this blog. At the moment, I’d really appreciate feedback on some of my posts so I can review how my readers feel too. I’d be happy to return the favour if you’re interested, so let me know in the comments.

So for now, enjoy the day left of 12 days of Blogmas, it’s been a whirlwind but fun. As normal, I’ll be taking a little break until January for Christmas so have a good one and I’ll see you soon.


Thanks for reading, much love, 
Find me on...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I recently found your blog I really enjoy reading it. I love your layout and content and I have included you in my favourite bloggers of 2015. It comes out tonight at 5 and I would love it if you read it!
    Katie x
    katieswaytohappy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete