Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday 30 October 2015

Autumn Favourites

Hey everyone. It's been a bit of a while since my summer favourites post, so today I thought I'd catch you up on all the lovely things that have become autumn essentials this season. There's a bit of beauty, fashion and lifestyle too, hope you enjoy xx



I'm just going to do today's favourites in a random order starting with food. If you caught my breakfast post a few weeks ago, you'd know I'm a bit of a granola addict and this one is my favourites. It's one of those things that are just part of everyday life, but i bloody love it so I thought I'd include it. This granola sprinkled over banana, blueberries and raspberries- how can things get better?

The next thing is a fashion favourite and is my Pull & Bear tartan shirt. It is so soft and comfy that I have nicknamed it my PJ top as when I wear it out it is like wearing PJs. I love the colour and pattern, and it is the perfect autumn edition to an outfit. It was also a bargain at only £20!

I have naturally quite curly hair, but I've had curlers for ages and this season I've been using them more than ever. I have these H2D magiccurl wand and it is basically an amazing curling wand. I like adding some curls if I'm going out somewhere special and it makes me love how my hair looks!

Boots- specifically my chelsea boots from New Look last year. These things are the shoes I live most in in autumn/ winter. They're great for walking, are so comfortable and are great for that autumn weather! They also look really cute and work with little skirts and tights or jeans! I personally love a good frilled sock and these to add that final touch!


Next I thought I'd share with you my music favourites. Lately, I have been loving really nice acoustic music and my favourite artists have been James Bay and Jasmine Thompson. I've liked Jasmine for ages, but for the last few weeks, I have listened to her albumn of covers, 'another bundle of tantrums', so so much. My favourite song is 'a thousand years' but I love all her versions of songs, giving them a soft acoustic vibe. On the other hand, I have also been enjoying Spotify's 'have a great day' playlist for getting ready music. The songs always get me dancing and excited for whatever I'm doing that day.

I've talked about my recent love for the Benefit Theyre Real mascara on a Snapshot Sunday post too. It's so so volumising and adds so much thickness and length- it's the best all rounder! I have been using this every day since my birthday and has become a staple in my makeup routine.

Have you seen my last post on this nail polsih? If not give it a read because I go into a load of detail about this berry coloured polish!

This skirt I bought around a week and a half ago and I LOVE it. It's a little a-line (i think) skirt from New Look and it is amazing. The colour and pattern is so autumnal and the style is so flattering on my shape. I think this will be perfect with a ribbed black top and boots, and my chelsea boots of course!


Thanks for reading, I hope you have enjoyed this post. I've been really loving autumn this year and have got loads of new clothes and bits that mean I feel like I'm rocking this season! I am also loving the auburn leaves and chilly time of year. I hope you all have a great week,
Find me on...

No comments:

Post a Comment