Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday 13 October 2015

The Concealer That Everyone Loves, But Is Amazing

Hey everyone. Today I thought I’d do a little chatty review on a product that I love and rely on so much, but not one I really talk about very much. Concealer is a life saver, right? If you’re from the UK and watch/ read any blogs/ videos then you’ve probably heard of this concealer, but this is why I think it’s great.

The Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer is one of those makeup bag essentials. When it’s running low, I stoke up. When I can’t find it, I panic. It’s a product I use every day, when I’m wearing makeup, and a product that has saved me countless times when I’m having a spotty moment or dark under eyes.

This concealer is also the sort of thing that is regularly out of stock in Boots, because everyone loves it. The concealer comes in four shades, and I find the shade 1 ‘fair’ is the best for brightening under eyes and concealing spots, but this is also the shade that is NEVER there. I recently saw two together and just stocked up because it can be so hard to find this in the right shade.

However, once you have this amazing concealer, it is worth it. I’ve tried a few different drugstore concealers but none compare to this and I always end of reaching for this over and over. It’s got a lovely thick consistency but is very creamy and doesn’t feel too heavy on the skin.

Another fab factor to this concealer is the price. Yes it’s drugstore but the price is even better, coming in at just £4.19. It means that when you do run out, it’s not a big thing to repurchase. It is great for newbies to makeup or just anyone, like me, who loves a bargain product that is literally so good- why would you not!?


So just a short post today. I have a bit of a busy week, so I hope you don’t mind. What’s your essential makeup item? I’d love to know. Much love, 
Find me on...