Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Please Read | Goodbye: Quiting this blog but starting a new one?!?

About a month ago, I decided that I didn't like where my blog was going. As a blogger, it happens a lot that you may feel uninspired about content, but normally these spells go away. Incredibly, I've been writing this blog since 2014, and this has it's pros and cons. Although I can see how I've grown in the past few years, I also have to carry old content- that simply isn't me anymore- with me. It's time for a change.



My new blog was launched at the end of March, after a short break from blogging, and I'm so... excited. Starting from scratch has inspired new ideas and has also gifted me the chance to write more about what I want to.

If you've ever read my blog, or have even just ended up on this post, then please please check out my new blog. Even if you only read one post. It's daunting to start again, have your blog followers hit zero, but it is also the opportunity that I feel I need.

My new blog, Lydia Eve, will be even more of an extension of myself as this blog was. I want to include more fashion themed posts, and more fun writing. I've followed a bunch of amazing new bloggers, as well as ones that I have read for ages, and I can't wait to get my creativity going again.

If you could give me some support or feedback it would be much appreciated, and I am also hoping to find a bit of a blogging community that I simply haven't experience over here at mydaisychaincloset.

It's been fun and, as cliche as it is, a roller-coaster. I've grown so much here and I've always appreciated all the support I've had from my readers. However, this is my last blog post here, so thank you all so very much and goodbye.

I have also done a sort of explanation of starting again and how I went about it here on my New Chapter post.

New blog: Lydia Eve
New Bloglovin': https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/lydia-eve-14770739 

No comments:

Post a Comment