Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Some Photos From My Sixteenth


Hey everyone. So, Sunday was my sixteenth birthday and I honestly had the most wonderful day. It was filled to the brim with smiles, cuddles and chocolate (what more could you want?) and I decided to share some snaps from the day with you all.







So for my sixteenth birthday, I went out with all my family for breakfast. We went to the Boston Tea
Party, a chain of breakfast restaurants, and all my family came along too! I had the yummiest break-y, bacon and maple syrup scotch pancakes, as well as the most amazing morning.







When we got back, I had to add to the decorations before my friends came around for a little get together. I’m not sharing any photos of them, but here are a few of my birthday prep and some arty farty shots. There was definitely a theme of floral and bunting I noticed! My party was just a small gathering where we had a little BBQ and then watched a movie with blankets and onesies.





To finish off the evening, I was surprised by my family with this ultra-chocolaty Patisserie Valerie chocolate cake! It’s the most chocolaty thing I’ve tasted, but a slice with a cup of tea is amazing!
Overall, the day was incredible. It flew past from start to finished, and I feel like I blinked and the time was up! However, I loved how jam-packed it was and how much fun I had all day! I am so thankful for the time I got to spend with my family and friends, and feel blessed to have such an awesome birthday.


I hope you enjoyed these photos, and keep your eyes peeled for possibly some more birthday posts this week! Thanks for reading, make a wonderful week and hey- this post comes from my new laptop! Much love, 
Find me on...