Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday 21 February 2016

The February Edition: My Wardrobe

Hello everyone. So today I decided to do something a little bit different and new. Last month, if you didn’t catch it, I wrote a series of wardrobe posts about my clear out and new wants. Now, it’s been a while and I’ve picked up a few new things, so I thought I’d tell you about the new outfits I’ve been wearing this month.



My first outfit is one I have been wearing one hell-of-a-lot. At the moment, I have really been enjoying wearing casual outfits, but ones that still look nice and ‘put together’. I picked this top up a while ago in the Pull & Bear sale for a complete bargain and I really liked the message on it. I matched it with my new FAVOURITE item of clothing- my black a-line denim skirt. I bought this skirt in January after not having had a decent black skirt in months and needing one to put outfits together with. Furthermore, I really liked the denim skirt trend but wasn’t loving the button-up look on me. I was so pleased when I got this baby from Topshop, it was exactly what I wanted and it goes with everything!

Outfit 1:
Top- Pull & Bear (sale)
Skirt- Topshop
Necklace- Miss Selfridge
Boots- New Look


My second outfit takes another spin on the casual look. This time, I wore my new Topshop Leigh jeans with this H&M stripped top. This monochrome look is simple but I’ve been wearing it so often, I really enjoy the style of the basic tee and I find these jeans so comfortable.

Outfit 2:
Top- H&M
Jeans- Topshop
Necklace- MissSelfridge
Boots- New Look


To finish the looks, I matched the outfits with a pair of new black Chelsea boots and a new necklace, which is themed on the Chinese year of the rabbit (which I was born in). I really like these boots, they are super comfy and they have a small faux snake-skin detail on the sides which adds such a nice touch!



So that’s the new bits and outfits I’ve been wearing over the last month or so. I can’t wait to inject some colour into my clothes again when spring rolls into the shops but at the moment I’m loving these monochrome combinations. Thanks for reading, much love,  
Find me on...

No comments:

Post a Comment