Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday 15 August 2014

OOTD: Summer Night + Floral Kimono | #summerstyle



So today's post is going to be an outfit post. I love reading these but I often find myself a bit unconfident in making them. However I was so excited to put together this outfit because recently I bought my first kimono. I adore the look of kimonos, and although I’ve owned similar garments, I have never had one myself. My kimono is black and floral, suiting well with my style, and is lined with tassels. I especially love how sheer this kimono is, so it is a great cover up on summer nights and is flattering because you can still see the body’s silhouette through.





Kimono- New Look £20
Crop Top- H&M £3.99
Skirt- H&M £12.99
Shoes- New Look OLD
Necklace- Dorothy Perkins OLD
Nails- Rimmel 60 seconds polish £3.69
Lips- No7 Lip Crayon ‘Delicate Pink’ £9.00


I love this outfit so much, I hope I will have a warm night to wear it on before autumn rolls around! Do you love kimonos? How would you style them? Have a wonderful week, 

No comments:

Post a Comment