Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday 7 July 2015

The Printed Trousers Smarter Look

Hey everyone. So last week, I had my work experience week. I went to a special school for the week and absolutely loved it. Therefore, I decided to take the opportunity to show you one of my outfits from the week and show you how I’d style a smarter look.


In my outfit, I styled a pair of printed trousers. I loved the cute tile on them that reminds me of a 1970s type pattern. As it was especially hot last week in the UK, I decided to match it with a plane loose t- shirt to keep cool. I kept the rest of the look simple, with a pair of practical tan brogues and my satchel school bag.


Outfit:
Printed trousers- New Look
T Shirt- Primark
Shoes- New Look
Satchel- Accessorize


So that’s my outfit. I don’t normally dress too smart so this was a bit different for me! I hope you liked this post and have a great day, much love, 

Find me on...