Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Review: Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks



So today I thought I would talk to you all about one of my favourite discoveries of 2014 and a product I am seriously obsessed with- the Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks from Soap&Glory. Although the name is somewhat unnecessary, these lip products are the best if you are looking for a new lip gloss that is easy to apply, comes in a range of colours and is NOT sticky!

I love lip glosses and I think on some people they just look amazing. However, when I attempted to try the look, I ended up with dry lips and hair stuck on my lip gloss. That was until I tried this.
The Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks were I product that I discovered via Youtube, they were raved about for a while and had lots of good reviews. The shade ‘Nudist’ was the one that most bloggers and Yotubers seemed to favourites, so it was the one I first bought and is probably still my favourite nude lip to where now. The Gloss Sticks come in a crayon form and are very moisturising on the lips. The nib of the crayon makes them simple to apply and the fact you can just roll it up means that the product lasts ages too.

I was so in love with my one Gloss Stick that I actually asked, and received, the Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick Set. This was a tin with three full size products in it, the shades ‘Bashfull’, ‘Raplumsel’ and ‘Fushia-ristic’. I think this was such a great gift for a makeup lover, so I’ll definitely be looking out for similar ones next year!


‘Nudist’ is the perfect nude lip. With undertones of brown, the lip gloss adds a sheer your lips but better colour; this means that it is easy to wear and great for natural looks. I would also recommend it for school or beginners in make up!


‘Bashfull’ is a more pink toned shade but is still similar to ‘Nudist’. I think it’s great if you want something a little more on your lips, but don’t want to fuss with a bold colour to control.


‘Fushia-ristic’ is a shade that when you first look at it may appear terrifying. The neon orange bullet is definitely menacing but when it’s on the lips, the colour is a lovely peach. It’s slightly orange toned but still looks great natural eyeshadow and lots of mascara.


Lastly is ‘Raplumsel’, which is probably my second to ‘Nudist’. I love a berry lip, but sometimes I find I don’t want a dark in-your-face shade, so this sheer lip is a lot more practical. I find it adds some warmth to a makeup look and is a lovely colour especially for winter.

I really do love these products and would recommend them 100%. I hope you enjoyed this, as I personally like product reviews and find them so helpful. I hate it when I buy a new product and it turns out to be rubbish, that’s £6.99 down the drain! I hope you all have a lovely Wednesday,


Social networking-

No comments:

Post a Comment