Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday 2 March 2014

OOTD- smart/casual

Hey,

So this weekend I had a family meal and I thought I would just do a combination of my clothes and makeup, as an OOTD. This look is a high street priced, smart/casual evening look. I wore this to a birthday meal at a restaurant but it could also be worn to other occasions. What I like about this look is how affordable it is and how I think it really reflects my style.




My outfit-

Jersey Top- Primark - £8
Skater Skirt- H&M - £13
Tights- F&F
Nail Polish- Kelly Brooke @ New Look - £2.50?
Impulse Body spray- Sweet smile
Old perfume
Bag- Primark- £8

When I went out I also wore an old denim jacket.



I hope you liked this look, comment down below your thoughts. Have a lovely week, and I hope your March has begun well,


No comments:

Post a Comment