Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday 28 March 2015

Bathtime Review: Shea Butter by Body Shop

Hey,
So today I decided that it was time for another of my bathtime reviews. I haven’t done one of these in a while so I hope you’ll all enjoy it and remember to leave your recommendations down below.


So today I will be reviewing some Shea Butter scented products from the Body Shop. Shea butter is made from nuts, and has a sweet nutty scent. I find the fragrance really inoffensive and soothing, so is great for a bath. It’s not overpowering or in your face, so I think this range is one a lot of people would like.



The first item I have from the range is the body butter. As always, the Body Shop body butters are so luxuriously moisturising and so soft on the skin. I like to take some of this once I get out of the bath and rub it together in my hands. Then, I like to apply it to any dry skin, most my legs and knees.


The other item I’ve been testing out is the shea sugar scrub. I’m not sure if it’s just this scent, but the range comes in this ‘sugar’ version which I much prefer to some other of their scrubs. The scrub consistency is small grains but isn’t harsh or uncomfortable, and it simply is like rubbing sugar all over your body. The scent is still strong in this product so when you use it the fragrance spreads throught the bathroom- which is super relaxing!


I really love the Body Shop and I think all of their products are amazing, they are mostly just a little pricy to buy regularly! If you have any recommendations from the store, or any other bath&body shops then I’d love to know! Baths are just so relaxing and II love getting to pamper myself- even if it’s just for an hour! Thanks for reading, have a wonderful day, 

Social networking-

No comments:

Post a Comment