Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Spring Tag 2015

Hey,
So I wanted to do a little tag post for you all but when I was looking around for a seasonal post- I couldn’t find them. There were a few spring-y tags but the questions were a bit dull- so I decided that I’d make my own and hopefully some of you will do it too!



1.       What is spring like where you live?
Here in the UK, spring is a mixture. Some days its lovely warm sunshine and other days it’s rainy and grey. It just means you have to be prepared for anything so your clothes must be okay for all weather types!

2.       What are you excited for this spring?
I’ve always said winter is my favourite season as Christmas and the cold makes it such a festive time, but I am glad to see spring. I just find when the sunshine comes it brings a smile to everyone’s faces and a bit of warm gives me the joy that summer is on its way.

3.       What’s your perfect springtime outfit?
At the moment, I’m loving jeans. In fact, I’ve been living in the pair I bought in this haul! I’ve never really been a trouser person, as I’ve always felt quite self-conscious and found it hard to find a well-fitting comfy pair, but these jeans have solved this. I really need a bit of a mix up in my wardrobe and I think I need a bit more colour.

4.       How do you wear your makeup (if any) in the springtime?
When spring arrives I do change my makeup up a bit. I don’t make too many major changes but I do like to keep my base to a light concealer-only finish and I tend to drop the berry/ warmer shades of lips. At the moment, I’m really craving some new lip products so if you have any recommendations then I’m all ears!

5.       What’s your go to nail polish for this season?
For spring nails I am loving both nude nails, reviewed in this post, and my most loved pastel shades which are generally from the same range as the nude polish. I love Barry M Gelly Hi Shine polishes are they come in great colours and they last really well. However, I am also keen to try the Quick Dry range- if you have, let me know.

6.       Your spring shoes?
Currently, I am still being quite bad and can’t put away my winter boots, but I think the mixed weather conditions make this okay! My brown Chelsea boots are seen in this post.

7.       On a lovely spring day, what are you’re favourite treats/ snacks?
I’m not great at making my own original treats and snacks, but I would love to know your recipes!

8.       What is your most-worn jewellery item at the moment?
I have two jewellery items I am loving at the moment, with are a necklace and a bracelet. The necklace I’m wearing currently is a simple statement one from New Look. I love it because it is black and neutral so it goes with everything. My favourite bracelet is one I indulged in when I bought it. This very simplistic but timeless silver bar bracelet is from Accessorize and may have been a little pricy- but I’m sure I’ll get my worth out of it!

9.       What is your wardrobe lacking this spring? What are you hunting the shops for?
As I stated earlier in this post, my wardrobe is feeling a little lacking. I have lots of lovely bits but I need some colour. I also find the majority of the tops in shops are really cropped and I just don’t want that. I am also in need of some new shoes I think- but you can’t have everything!

10.   What item are you looking for to mix up your makeup bag?
I’m always looking for new lip colours. For me, they’re just the easiest and most effective way of changing up your seasonal looks. I think I’ll be wearing more peachy and pinkier shades… although I am quite sad to see the berry lips go.

So that is all of the questions answered! If you want to do the post, leave your link in the comment section. The questions are:
1.       What is spring like where you live?
2.       What are you excited for this spring?
3.       What’s your perfect springtime outfit?
4.       How do you wear your makeup (if any) in the springtime?
5.       What’s your go to nail polish for this season?
6.       Your spring shoes?
7.       On a lovely spring day, what are you’re favourite treats/ snacks?
8.       What is your most-worn jewellery item at the moment?
9.       What is your wardrobe lacking this spring? What are you hunting the shops for?
10.   What item are you looking for to mix up your makeup bag?

I would like to tag Lena, Jade and Lissy, but also all of you that want to! I hope you are all well and have a wonderful week,

Social networking-

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, and thanks for the tag! :D Unfortunately, I live in the southern hemisphere so it's autumn (or fall, if you prefer) right now for me :( So I'll definitely revisit this when spring does roll around for me! ^_^ ♡

    ReplyDelete