Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday 12 October 2014

POST SWAP || Autumn Tag ft The Busy Bee



Hi everyone, I am Bethany and my blog is The Busy Bee. Today it is very exciting as Lydia and I are doing a blog post swap! As you can tell I am posting over here on Lydia's blog and she is posting over on my blog(link here). Anyway lets get in to the tag....

1. OK we’re talking coffees- what’s your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Café Nero etc.?

I actually can't drink coffee...If you are a follower of my blog you will no that I have lots of allergys including dairy so that means no coffee for me! When I do go out I would normally have a smoothie - not very seasonal though!

2. Accessories- what do you opt for: scarf, boots, gloves etc.?

I actually have several choices for this one... Boots and Scarfs I just think they are so autumnal. I love pairing them with some jeggings and cute top. It's defiantly one of my favourite autumn looks. Boots are just so warm and autumny and I love good scarf all year round!

3. Music- what’s your favourite music to listen to during autumn?

Music... Well I don't really have a certain type of music that I particularly love in autumn.  Currently though I am enjoying some Taylor swift.... Any recommendations?!

4. Perfume- what’s your favourite scent for this time of year?

I am actually looking for a winter perfume at the moment so any suggestions would be great! I do love vanilla at this time of the year although the scent I am currently obsessed with is the body shops raspberry range... 

5. Candles- what scents will you be burning this season?

 If you are a follower if my blog you will know that I recently bought a Yankee candle wax tart burner. So far I have only burnt one tart but I am really looking forward to burning Mandarin cranberry and then hopefully picking up a few more seasonal scents....

6. What do you love most about autumn?

 I love watching the leaves on the trees going orange/red/brown and then the walks through the leaves searching for conkers beech nuts and horse chestnuts.


7. Favourite makeup look?

I love berry lips in autumn. I am yet to actually try this look out on myself but I think it is beautiful if it is done well. I am also a fan of bronze eyes. I think it is so pretty and can really make the eyes stand out. 

8. What are you looking forward to most in autumn?

I am looking forward to my birthday! I will be 15 at the beginning of November.. So that's exciting and then there is obviously Christmas!!!! So looking forward to that...


So there you have it! I would like to say thank you to Lydia for letting me post on her blog and don't forget to go and check out Lydia's post over on my blog... You can visit my blog here, follow me on Pinterest here, Bloglovin here and Google + here

No comments:

Post a Comment