Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday 10 May 2014

The Liebster Award


Hey everyone,



So this weeks post is going to be something different, something exciting for me. I found out about a week and a half ago that one of my lovely readers- Alyssa Barnett., that she nominated me for a Liebster award.
My first reaction was a pleased feeling, that someone had actually come across my blog and read it. They had liked my content enough to recommend me. I was touched.
Then I was curious, as I had never heard of the Liebster award.

The Liebster award is basically an idea to create more communication between bloggers. It is also for those who may be new to blogging and have very few followers. The award is like a tag that gets passed on from one blog to another. These are the only rules/ guidelines.
·         Thank the amazing blogger that nominated you
·         Answer the 11 questions the nominator provided
·         Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
·         Post 11 different questions for your nominees to answer
·         Contact your nominees to let them know that you've nominated them

So now I will answer my questions. I'd like to say hello to any new readers and I hope you like my blog. I'm sorry but when writing this I can't seem to get rid of the highlighted text, but please do read. x


1 What Is Your Favourite Childhood Memory? 
Now I’m only 14, so I consider myself still being in my childhood. But some of my favourite memories are from my old home- Bahrian. I lived in Bahrain for 5 years of my childhood, which is a country in the middle east. I have not got a specific memory but all of my time there counts as one big one to me!
2 Natural, Acrylic or Gel Nails?
I love to paint my nails, and I never use fake nails. To answer your question my favourite nail polish is a Barry M Gelly Nail paint, which is a gel nail paint, but my most used are just the basic nail polishes.
3 What Is Your Favorite Perfume?
Again, I don’t really have a favourite perfume, but my favourite body spray is currently Impulse’s sweet smile spray. I reviewed some of their sprays here:
4 What Season Of Life Are You In (Young & Free, Little Ones, Teens, Empty Nest ?)
So currently I am in my teens. I feel like I’m becoming myself and learning as I go. I have created a happy life for myself, with a close best friend and everyday I try to do things for myself and not care about other people’s negative opinions.
5 Cook At Home Or Eat Out?
I don’t cook meals much at home, but I do love to cook! I mostly cook sweet treats like crumbles, chocolate desserts and cakes! If I go out, I love to go out with my family- my current favourite treat being chicken burgers, they are the best things ever!
6 Biggest Fashion Fail?
Ok, so we all have fashion fails as we grow up, those days when we just shake our heads at that old school photo. I would say my worst fashion fail is when I was about 10 and my favourite accessory was the bright tights, when I wore shorts and dresses with yellow, pink, blue… etc tights. I laugh at it now, but for some reason I still find it difficult to through out those old tights J x
7 Best Beauty Invention?
These questions are really difficult! I’m so bad at answering tag questions! Anyway I don’t really know what my best beauty invention is, so I’m going to say my favourite beauty product, sorry! I think my complete favourite beauty product is my Body Shop- Lip butters, mine are in coconut.
8. If You Could Pick Any Profession To Take On What Would It Be?
Well I always struggle with thinking of a career, because there are so many things I want to do. When I was little I always said I wanted to be an artist or author. Now I would say my dream jobs would be to work at Disney, creating a Disney movie as I one of the biggest Disney fan, to do something to do with fashion, or writing about fashion in a magazine or something to do with helping people, possibly teaching those with special needs.
9. Favorite Pastime?
There are so many things I like to do in my spare time including watching Youtube, reading, painting dinsey or doing some art, cooking, singing and dancing to music, having baths and watching Disney. My favourite thing would be depending on my mood at the time, but my favourite ultimate past-time would be spending time with my best friend.
10. Least Favorite Household Duty
The job I most dislike is dusting. I don’t mind doing it, but I always find my bedroom gets so dusty so quickly- so the dusting never ends! It drives me crazy that one day after I’ve dusted, that dust is gathering again!
11. Why Did You Start A Blog?
The reason I started my blog was after mainly factors persuaded me. I watch beauty gurus on Youtube and have always wanted to do something similar, but know I don’t have enough guts to create a Youtube or permission. Another reason is that I have always loved fashion and feel that at my age I am really creating my own personal style. The thing that actually made me begin my blog when I did was Dof E. Originally I was going to use my blog as part of the ‘skill’ part of my DofE, but after I decided on something else. My best friend actually came up with the idea of a blog, and now I carry it on as a hobby and something to do with my spare time!
So for my nominations. These are some blogs similar to my own, that I found on Bloglovin’. I followed the Bloglovin stats to check they had under 200 followers, so sorry if you are over this amount! I really liked these blogs, all for different ways, and I would recommend them to everyone!

  1. http://otheality.blogspot.co.uk/

  1. http://prettyforpence.blogspot.co.uk/


  1. http://miararaa.blogspot.co.uk/

  1. http://hollistershappenings.blogspot.co.uk/p/about-me.html

  1. http://littledimplesblog.blogspot.com.au/

  1. http://trinketboxblog.blogspot.co.uk/

  1. http://niaelinormair.blogspot.co.uk/


  1. http://frecklesoncheeks.blogspot.co.uk/


  1. http://varvikas.blogspot.co.uk/

  1. http://sarahbegins.blogspot.co.uk/

  1. http://ssurfboard.blogspot.co.uk/

So here are my 11 questions for you all to answer!

  1. What is your favourite Disney movie? Why?
  2. What is your best cooking achievement? (i.e. I do a good crumble, the recipe I learnt in my first year of secondary school)
  3. What is your favourite dessert?
  4. What is your ideal holiday location?
  5. Favourite book?
  6. What are you currently wearing?
  7. Who is your favourite Youtube? (If you have one)
  8. One fact not many people know about you? I.e. a hidden talent.
  9. Favourite song at the moment?
  10.  What is your favourite/ go-to outfit?
  11. One thing on your bucket list?


So please go and visit these blogs, and leave a comment below when you put up your Liebster award post so that I can read it! Thank you, 

No comments:

Post a Comment