Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday 10 September 2014

REVIEW: Frizz Ease Dream Curls and Serum


Hey,

So today’s post is going to be a hair-care review. Lately I have been a little confused with my hair, unimpressed by many of the shampoos and conditioners I’ve tried. However this combination of serum, shampoo and conditioner seems to have worked, so I thought I’d let you know.
With curly hair, I find I am prone to it becoming frizzy and dry. Other shampoos and conditioners (s&cs) have left my hair dry, puffy, frizzy or dehydrated, and even the ones I’ve liked haven’t fulfilled my needs.

When looking for s&cs, I find there is so many for dyed hair or straight hair but few to none that target curly hair. Nevertheless, one day I decided to splurge on one that did. I used to use the brand Frizz Ease a long time ago, and was excited to give it another try.


So I decided to buy the shampoo and conditioner from the ‘Dream Curl’ range and the ‘Extra Strength, 6 effects’ serum. I have been using these together for about a month, and have managed to go through a whole tube of the s&c.

I don’t know what it is but when I wash my hair, let it dry naturally, and there is so much life back in my hair. My hair is bouncy and my curls stay in shape, my hair also has a shine with this combination.


I apply a few pumps of the serum to wet hair and I find this is what is limiting the amount of frizz in my hair. I love this, but I think for some people who will find this too expensive, there are probably cheaper alternatives.

I feel like my faith has returned to the world of hair-care with these products, and Frizz Ease is now one of my top hair brands. It fits in well with the few other products I use to keep my hair healthy, and the s&c leave my hair salon sleek.  
I would defintely recommend this shampoo for people with wavy to curly hair, especially if you feel your hair has been a little weathered recently. The brand is available in drugstores and supermarkets, although the ‘Dream Curls’ range may differ.

The only disadvantage to these products is the price. In Tesco the price of the shampoo and conditioner is £5.89 each. The serum is £6.25. I would definitely recommend buying the products when the brand is on offer, for example I got the s&c for a deal of ‘2 for £8’.


So that’s all for today. I’m loving using these so much but if you have any hair recommendations for curly hair, please let me know. Thanks for reading, I hope you have an amazing day,

No comments:

Post a Comment