Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday 23 April 2014

REVIEW- Tea tree & witch hazel- foaming face wash

Hey guys,

So today’s post is going to be a review of a product I have been using this month. Lately, I have been trying to take more care of my skincare routine, and I decided to test out a new everyday face wash. The product I decided on was the ‘tea tree & witch hazel- foaming face wash’.





I choose this product for several reasons. One was that with skincare I think it is quite risky to spend a lot of money on a product that takes a long time to work and may not agree with your skin, and this face wash was just £3.59. In the past I have tried the simple face wash, which didn’t work for me and I ended up breaking out, so I wanted something that would help. I’ve used the cleansing wipes from this brand before, so thought it would be a reliable choice to test.
Now I am not someone who does that much for their skincare, because I am lazy and never find the energy to. When using the simple face wash, which was a gel-like consistency, I found it a chore to do and this put me off. The ‘tea tree & witch hazel- foaming face wash’ does what it says on the tin, it is a foam. This is such a lovely texture for a face wash as it is light on the skin and doesn’t feel heavy. Not forgetting it adds a little fun to my morning routine!

I really love this product. I have been using it for a while, and in this time I cleared the spots I had and then didn’t get any more. I use it twice a day, on most days, as the packaging asks, and I have noticed a difference in my skin’s appearance.  As a teenager, spot break outs can be quite regular- so not having any is fab! There are so many things that make this product so good, and here are a few.
The smell. Because the main ingredients are ‘tea tree & witch hazel’ it meaning the product has a fresh clean smell. When I use it I instantly think the smell feels like it is helping my skin and cleansing it healthily. It wakes me up in the morning and refreshes me before I go to bed!
The ‘tea tree & witch hazel- foaming face wash’ is so simple to use that I never see it as a chore anymore. It doesn’t take a long time to do, just damp your face, message the product in and wipe off with warm water, so I really can’t complain.
When I have washed my face with this, I feel like my skin is clean and that old make up or dirt is gone.

Overall I give this product an 8/10, I would completely recommend it, and it is available in any Boots store or online at this address: http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Tea-Tree-Witch-Hazel-Foaming-Face-Wash-150ml_1213604/ .


What face wash do you use? Any skincare tips? Please let me know in the comments below, thank you, 



No comments:

Post a Comment