Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday 17 May 2015

Bathtime Review // Twilight LUSH Bath Bomb


Hey,
So it’s been a while since I did a ‘bathtime review’ post reviewing a bath/ body product and I recently treated myself to a LUSH bathbomb so I thought I’d talk a bit about it! This time the bath bomb I picked up was Twilight and I loved it!


I have been wanting to try the Twilight bath bomb from LUSH for months since I bought it for a friend on their birthday. The scent of this product is lovely and I would describe it as the typical LUSH scent and the one I associate with the general smell of the shop.

Although lavender isn’t the scent that instantly came to mind when I smelled this that is the main ingredient along with some other seeds and oils. Therefore it makes Twilight the perfect bath treat for relaxation and making you sleepy. I actually saved this for a treat on the day of my first GCSE (which I would really recommend because it was a wonderful treat) so it worked well in making me feel calm but also a tad tired.


The bath bomb is bright pink and has 3d stars and a moon on it, making it one of the most pretty bath bombs from the general range. When you put it in the bath it bubbles away and explodes into bright pinks and blue swirls in too. This means that the final shade of my bath was a lovely purple and the bomb was really fun to watch do its thing!

Twilight is medium price for LUSH and is £3.35, so a treat for a one-bath product. However I find that these one-time-use products feel a lot more special and usually are more fun, for example I prefer the bath bombs to the FUN at LUSH.

I would really recommend this and I think I would pick it up again if I fancied a repeat! It was so calming and indulging and also a nice warm scent for a springtime bath!


I hope you have enjoyed this little review and maybe this will make you want to go and buy Twilight. However if you want me to try out any other LUSH products or bathtime things then let me know and I will check it out for you! I hope you all have a fabby day, 

Social networking-

1 comment:

  1. This looks SO PRETTY!! I will for sure check this one out when I go to Lush next!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete