Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday 19 January 2014

February is all about a new start!

Ok, so first I have to apologise. This blog is meant to be a place where I can share my thoughts and ideas, something I can be proud of- but sadly this is not the case. I have only uploaded posts that I can describe as unplanned, meaning they turn out to look shabby and ugly. But hopefully not for much longer.

One of my challenges for 2014 is this blog, to keep it going and, for it to be something I can truly love. So from February 2014, I have planned a schedule, full of post ideas and a time scale that will offer my readers frequent content.

I hope that I will keep planning, so the posts I do upload are interesting and fun. I hope that I will start to make this blog a better quality. I hope that mydaisychaincloset.blogspot.co.uk will not be given up on.
I understand, and I hope you do to, that I am still learning; hopefully this is a rollercoaster that will only go up!

So there will be a few changes happening to this site, I hope you are all well and as excited for February as I am.


Have a lovely day, Lydia x


No comments:

Post a Comment